20 Minutes to the City, 10 Steps to Nature

Gravel crushing has begun for road construction in our beautiful Nature Ridge subdivision!

All of the roadways in this development will be built to a public road standard; they will be paved and maintained by Halifax Regional Municipality.

Building lots in Nature Ridge will range in size between 2 and 3 acres. 20% of each lot can be developed for the yard and house footprint leaving the remaining 80% naturally lush and green.

We believe that to connect with nature and wildlife is a vital experience for children if they are to grow up to take care of the environment. Kids in Nature Ridge will grow up surrounded by natural space; being serenaded by songbirds and watching deer meander through the wide open green space is part of daily life in Nature Ridge.

Undoubtedly, Porters Lake, where Nature Ridge is being developed, has long been HRM’s best kept secret. Porters Lake is approximately 19 kilometers long and is one of the most popular lakes for recreational boating in the region. Nature Ridge is a quick drive to the city and is centrally located to all of the amenities that this amazingly special community has to offer, including: public boat launches, hiking trails, beaches, schools, playgrounds, restaurants, gas stations, shops, and a grocery store.

We welcome you home to Nature Ridge where you are certain to experience tranquility and simple living in a big way!

photo 1

photo 2