You’re about to construct the home of your dreams; but, before you start moving your stuff in and hanging family photos on the walls, you’ll first have to choose a reputable home builder to realize your vision, this is where we come in…
There is so much that goes into constructing a home that price actually should be one of the last considerations. The main thing is to know what your spending plan is for your home so that you can clearly and easily relay this to the Contractor…we believe that being a good listener is one attribute that plays an important part in being a great home builder. At Nature Ridge Homes, we promise to pay heed to your vision and help you get the most the bang for your buck without compromising on the quality or energy efficiency of your home.
We know that reputations are built one nail at a time which is why we are committed to being progressive when designing your new custom home and why we encourage open communication throughout the entire home building process. We take immense pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our homes and are overjoyed by the excitement of our clients as they watch their dream become a reality during the building process.
All of our homes, regardless of price point, are built to a standard that goes far beyond industry benchmarks. You’ll notice a difference from the ground up with a Nature Ridge Homes home. Some of the standard features that you will find in our homes include:
– Driveways built with a solid compacted surge base to prevent heaving and sinking. Our graveled driveways are pavement ready
– Concrete walkways, concrete patios or generous sized decks with steps to the exterior grade
– Homes on slabs are always built on top of footings and frost walls with thermal breaks to prevent heat loss
– Landscaped yards with sod, garden beds and shrubbery – ready to enjoy
– Poured footings and wing-walls for concrete steps to prevent up-heaving and movement.
– Big-O pipe installed at gutter down spouts and run under ground to divert water away from the house
– Ducted energy efficient heat pumps – Homes are energy consumption tested and rated through the EnerGuide Rating System
– Energy Star stainless steel kitchen appliances (Fridge, range, microwave/vent hood combo, and dishwasher)
– Low flow Delta plumbing fixtures
– Alarm systems
– Wired for surround sound – speakers and HDMI included
– Homes with garages include automatic belt drive openers (for reduced noise compared to chain drive)
– Solid core interior doors
– Reverse osmosis filtration system at kitchen sink and fridge for purified drinking water
– Peter Kohler energlas windows and entrance systems – for higher R-value and sound abatement
– Mitten siding and Novik cedar shakes on all our of homes – for striking curb appeal and a unique craftsman look
– Premium interior paint – we do not use “builders grade”
– Custom maple cabinets throughout with soft close hinges
– 7 Year New Home Warranty